We welcome guest blogs which adhere to our guide lines:
- The content must be unique, not previously published. If we can find it elsewhere we won’t publish it.
- Content must be editorial in nature, not a sales pitch and must be of interest to our readers.
- The content can include links but these should be used sensibly and only where they add value for the reader. We will not accept content which has been obviously written with SEO in mind.
- You need to write for our readers not for search engines.
- When you submit blogs to us you accept liability for the accuracy of any claims and statements you make.
- We only accept guest blog posts via e-mail to the address given on the contact page.
- Please start the subject line GUEST BLOG SUBMISSION:
- Please include your full name so that we can credit you with the blog
- We reserve the right to reject blogs or edit them so that they comply with our guidelines or to make them more acceptable to our readers.
- Finally do keep in mind that this blog is all about making the most of your free time at the weekend, blogs which don’t fit this category will be rejected.
If you would like to write a guest blog please see the About Us page for contact details.