Cooking time: 5 minutes Serves: 4 to 6
- 100g Soft butter
- 100g Caster Sugar (or granulated)
- 100g Self Raising flour **
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp of milk
- You will need a 1.5 pint pudding bowl – slightly larger will be fine.
- Beat the butter and sugar together until they are pale, light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time and beat these into the creamed butter & sugar.
- Add the flour and mile and fold through the creamed mixture and then beat it all up together.
- Rub a little butter around the edges of the bowl to try and make sure the pudding doesn’t stick.
- Put Jam or Golden Syrup in the bottom of the basin – you can add a teaspoon of water to reduce it down a little.
- Put the pudding mix on top of the jam
- Put in the microwave without a cover and cook on full power for 5 minutes.