Just a quick post to say that my National Trust Membership Handbook for 2016 arrived in the post on Saturday morning. I haven’t had a chance to look through it yet but will try and get to it during the week and then share some of the highlights with you.
If you live near 2 or 3 National Trust properties, have a young family and plan to visit at least once a month membership can make a lot of sense. I’ve written a blog about National Trust Membership before which you might find interesting. I think I’ll rerun my National Trust membership experiment this year – see my National Trust Membership experiment from 2014.
- Is National Trust membership good value for money?
- Best selling Bestsellers in Books for weekending Saturday 3rd December 2016
- Private Eye Annual 2016 is a bestseller
- Ordnance Survey special offer The perfect Christmas gift for an outdoor adventurers? Two Custom Made maps for just £29.99
- Special offer: 25% off Winter Warmers at Joules